An incredible tasting experience… At the heart of the region’s terroirs
TIMES AND DURATION – 2019
Length of the visit: 1hour
From May to August:
- From Tuesday to Saturday: 11.30am and 6pm
- Other days: booking required (at least 6 adults)
During the low season:
- Booking required (at least 6 adults)
ADMISSION FEES – 2019
- Adult: 12€
- 12 to 18 years old: 6€
- Under 12 years old: free admission
Refund of the visit for every purchase of 6 bottles of wine.
CONDITIONS – 2019
- Booking required
- Minimum. 4 adults – Maximum. 15 adults
- Access to the Fiefdom Tower: depending upon the weather, the tasting takes place at the top of the tower or in Chateau de Sancerre’s cellar with the possibility of still visiting the tower.
- Tickets are available at the Sancerre Tourism Office or can be purchased directly at the Chateau.
SHOP OPENING HOURS – 2019
From April to September:
- From Monday to Sunday: 10 am – 7 pm
Other months of the year:
- From Monday to Tuesday: 8.30 am – midday / 1.30 pm – 5 pm
- From Wednesday to Friday: 10 am – 7 pm
- Saturdays & Sundays: 10 am – 7 pm (only during the school holidays)
To call or contact us
A form at your service.
For all inquiries, please fill in the form below. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
The information collected with this form will be processed by Chateau de Sancerre to contact you and for sales purposes. The data is intended for Orchidées, Maisons de vin. According to the Data Protection Act of the 6th of January 1978, you are entitled to access and correct your personal details.If you would like to do so please send an email to: Correspondant Informatique et Libertés – email@example.com .